lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

Films I like to see

There is so many films that have created a good impresion on me. Perhaps "La vida es bella" is one of the most important to me. It is the story that is developed within the second world war, and shows how a little boy lived those moments. The best aspect of the movie is that the boy is always in front of the german misery against the jewish (actually the boy is jewish) but he never takes real notice of the war becouse his father is always showing him that the reality is just a game that they have to win... Just rent it in Bluckbuster video and wacth it!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Giancarlo,

    I think I remember hearing about this film--I haven;t seen it but it sounds very good. We are going to talk about WWII a little bit next class, so I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say. I remember some people didn't care for the way the movie seemed to suggest that the Holocaust could be forgotten or hidden by "pretend" games. Anyway, I'd like to see the movie!

    ResponderEliminar