lunes, 9 de febrero de 2009

Introduction

I am afrocolombian citizen with a bachelor degree in history. Right now I am living in Boston area near to Forest Hill station, the neightborhood is called Roslindale. I come from the Pacific Coast of Colombia, from a small town called Quibdo. In my country I use to be a professor at Universidad Jorge tadeo Lozano, Iwas teaching there african political affaires. Nowdays I would like to improve my skills as a social researcher, therefore I want to study a PhD. program in Public Policy. Whether you want to read more about myself you can visit http://www.giancarlosalazarcaicedo.blogspot.com/ There you will find some paper that I wrote some years ago. Also you can see pics from the place I belong.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Giancarlo,

    thanks for the introduction! It sounds as though you have had a very interesting life. Do you enjoy teaching? Do you plan to do it when you go back to Colombia? Where are you hoping to get your public policy degree?

    ResponderEliminar